AirRobot is an Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV). Vertical Take Off and Land aerial platform capable of carrying out surveillance tasks during any hour of the day.
Supported with GPS System, various type camera and capable for 25-30 minutes flight time duration.
Due to the light weight and size of the unit it takes just one person to transport the system to the desired location and set up ready for deployment.
- Weight 1.3 kg (1.5 kg with payload)
- Diameter 1 m
- Propulsion 4 maintenance free, brushless and gearless motor
- Battery Lithium Polymer 14.8 V 3.50 Ah, Recharging time 1 h 30 min
- Endurance Approx 25-30 mins
- Max Airspeed 50 km/h
- Max Wind Load 8 m/s
- Max Ceiling 1000 m / 3000 ft
- Environmental Conditions Rain, salt, fog, sand and dust
- Receiver HF Radio Transmission
- Max Payload 200 g
- Available Payloads:
- Daylight Color Video Camera
- Dawn/Low light B/W Camera
- 10 Megapixel Digital Still Camera
- IR Thermal image camera