The pulse oximeter is a painless test that measures your oxygen levels in your blood and your real-time heart rate. The pulse oximeter is a small clip-like device attach to our fingertip. The purpose of pulse oximetry is to check how well your heart is pumping oxygen through your body.
Nowadays, Oximeter is hunted, because people believe Oximeter can detect the Covid-19.
People get interested in this product because several doctors said, Covid-19 patients, have an oxygen level lower than 50%. When the Normal Blood oxygen level is 95 – 100.
In this Covid-19 pandemic, people can affected by Coronaviruses anytime, and the first symptom of these viruses is out of breath. With this small device, anyone can get the privilege to know when their blood oxygen level is low. When someone experiences out of breath, they can check their blood oxygen level and take the first aid immediately when the blood oxygen level is below 90.
Not only detecting coronavirus, but here are some different common use cases for pulse oximeter, including:
- to assess how well a new lung medication is working
- to evaluate whether someone needs help breathing
- to evaluate how helpful a ventilator is
- to monitor oxygen levels during or after surgical procedures that require sedation
- to determine how effective supplemental oxygen therapy is, especially when treatment is new
- to assess someone’s ability to tolerate increased physical activity
- to evaluate whether someone momentarily stops breathing while sleeping
With all the functions that oximeter can offer, this device is a must-have pocket device for anybody who still actively doing activities outside home. With this one device, maybe you can save your life. Thanks to the technology 🙂
PT SAS Securitas Indonesia, brought the Yimi Life Fingertip Pulse Oximeter to Indonesia. This product is an amazing and accurate pulse oximeter, with 8 seconds result, and 1.5″ LED display.
Learn more About Yimi Life Pulse Oximeter here.